Job: PROFESSIONAL HOUSE CHEF, for a private royal household in Oman.
· Must speak, read and write in English fluently
· Can prepare meals and food items from given recipes.
· Can create balanced, nutritious menus for the week
· Maintain a high standard of hygiene at all times in the kitchen
· Monitoring supplies and re-ordering Items required
· Ensure cooking utensils are clean and storage areas are always maintained well
· Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas
· Good knowledge of cooking methods and techniques
· Experience working as a cook
· Ability to work as a team
· Is willing to cook all types of food, mainly European style
· Must be willing to cook all meats including Beef and pork
The cooking will be for the family of 4, and the household staff of 4,
must maintain the kitchen and its store room, in a clean and orderly fashion, as well as do the food shopping and keep the accounts.
The position is inclusive of live-in Accommodation, Food, 1 day off per week, and 1-month leave per year.
a 3 months probationary period will apply
The salary will be discussed depending on the performance, if the applicant holds an Oman Driving License that would be a bonus.